2015 TAIROS has been countdowned!
Intelligent Manufacturing, Servitization of Manufacturing Industry, Co-marketing with IFR industry associations. Technologization of Service Industry, GlobalizationTaiwan Automation Intelligence and Robot Show revolve around Automation intelligence & robotics technologies, products, equipment and Key parts. Based on Manufacturing applications, the show not only cover from every type of application which including factory production, manufacturing, assembly and other processes, but also expend the solutions of Intelligence automation into daily life from Living, recreation to medical area . No other trade show in Taiwan will offer a wide-range of intelligence automation and Robotics solutions to as broad a range of industries. If you make products that can be used in automation systems, you can not miss the show. TAIROS is the most comprehensive automation and Robotics show in Taiwan.
Jul.16 – Jul.18 ,2015 (Thu. - Sat.) 9:00-17:00
Jul.19, 2015 (Sun.) 9:00-16:00
||Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall
Effectiveness of Exhibition
Opportunities are for those peoples who are well-prepared. Success is reserved for people who have the ability to create opportunities
- Lead manufacturers from traditional automation to intelligent automation to enhance product values.
- Integrate all Government, Academic research and industry resources, also hold various activities including Robot competition, symposium, and other events in order to gather highly interested professional audience.
- Receive more orders from buyers and increase business opportunity.
- Attract world famous large-enterprises’ attention on the market and talents in Taiwan.
- Help Decision-makers to find solution faster and to cost down in production.
- Attract more talents to join the automation and robotics technology industry which can help industry growth.
- Merge the power of industry associations from different countries, the fair would be the most indispensable platform for industry.
||Industry Automation / Industry Robots / Service Robots / System Integration / Key Components / Sensors / Artificial Intelligence Software / Factory Automation / Automated Equipment, Assembly and Disassembly, Processing, Testing, Welding, etc
||3D-Printing / Automatic Vending System / POS / Business Automation
|Health & Leisure
||Medical Robots / Applications / Rehabilitation / Wearable Technology / Personal Device
|Recreation & Education
||Educational Robots / Recreational Robots / Competitions / Job Match / Robots Interaction / Achievements of Academic Research for Intelligent Robots
2014 Show Report
||Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall 1F
|Ministry of Economic Affairs
Ministry of Education
Ministry of Science and Technology
||Industrial Development Bureau Ministry of Economic Affairs
Taiwan’s Ministry of Economic Affairs Department of Industrial Technology
Chan Chao Int’l Co.,Ltd.
Taiwan Automation Lntelligence and Robotics Association
- Opening ceremony- August 1, 9:00 am at the lobby in front of Area J.
- Seminar- July 31 - August 2 in conference room on 4F and 5F.
- National Skills Competition- August 1-3 in the Area I.
- Robot Competition- July 31 – August 1 in the Area J1118.
Total Exhibitor / Booth Amount : 210 exhibitors/1005 booths (Including 63 exhibitors in Industrial Automation District ; 102 exhibitors in Smart Life and Education District ; 45 exhibitors in National Skills Competition)
- Total 57,969 visitors have participated during July 31- August 3, 2014.
- 22,430 visitors with invitation cards
- 28,425 visitors with name cards
- 7,114 pre-registration visitors
Download 2014 Show report
Contact：Ms. Mavis Tsai